The original equipment motorcycle forks are often a compromise.
They are made and set-up for the standard road use and rider of average weight and ability riding.
The FSE fork kit improves the functioning of the original traditional type of fork.
Easy to assemble and adjust, improves comfort, driving confidence and dynamic performance, making the fork more precise.
The kit consists of:
• Complete fork caps, machined from Aluminium billet (Al 7075) with spring preloading adjustment.
• Set of linear spring in Si-Cr alloy Steel, available in different rates, specific for the different bike models and the driver weigth, for a total custom.
• Spacers in light alloy, in different lengths for the correct mounting in the different models of motorcycles.
• Hydraulic unit consisting of Aluminium billet piston with shims stack to control the Compression and Rebound flows, pre-assembled and specific for different motorcycle models.
• The fork kit is totally reversible.
• The installation of the kit does not require any modification of the original fork and is completely overhauled for the proper and regular maintenance.
• Fork kit suplied with specific fluid (Motorex Fork Oil).
All components, machined in Aluminum alloy are subjected to anodizing treatment.
• Spring preload adjuster built-in
type (for some applications only)