The M46KD is a rear shock for Naked & Road bikes, of very easy use and adjust for the road rider to get a right set-up.
Computerized engineering systems are used to design, project and produce all the components and only materials of high-end technical and mechanical characteristics are used.
High precision machining with the objective of reducing weight and friction to offer a basic range of shocks to improve comfort, safety, and setting (always with Matris “look”).
• Single-way adjustable hydraulic shock: REBOUND.
• Cylinder D.46 with inner pressurized expansion tank (Nitrogen gas N2) with full floating piston for gas/oil separating.
• Piston shaft D.16 mm made from high tensile alloy Steel, hard Chrome coatted.
• Fully re-buildable and re-valveable.
• Spring in Cr-Mb alloy Steel, available in different rates (based on the bike and the rider weight).
• All components, machined from Alu alloy, are with anodizing treatment.