Shock absorber for sport and naked bikes. Computerized engineering systems are used to designe, project and produce all the components and only materials of high-end technical and mechanical characteristics are used. High precision machining with the objective of reducing weight and friction to improve sliding, high temperature stability, fine damping adjustment to ensure greatest sensivity and confidence to the rider (the difference in damping is easily perceptible with every click adjustment ).
Ideal for road and sport use (track day) without forgetting the Matris “look”.
• Two-way adjustable hydraulic shock .
• Separate pressurized expansion tank (Nitrogen gas N2) with fully floating piston connected with a flexible hose in steel braid, coated.
• The cylinders are made from Alu alloy (Al 7075).
• Main piston D.46 mm with flow dynamics specially designed for better control of the suspension movements.
• Piston shaft D.16 mm made from high tensile alloy Steel, hard Chrome coatted.
• Fully re-buildable and re-valveable.
• Spring in Cr-Mb alloy Steel, available in different rates (based on the bike model and rider weight).
• All components, machined from Alu alloy, are with anodizing treatment.