Shock absorber for Off-Road bikes (Enduro, Cross, SuperMotard). Computerized engineering systems are used to design, project and produce all the components and only materials of high-end technical and mechanical haracteristics
High precision machining with the objective of reducing weight and friction to improve sliding, high temperature stability, fine damping adjustment to ensure greatest sensitivity and confidence to the rider (the difference in damping is easily perceptible with every click adjustment) and also an excellent stability of the rear axle with a perfect grip on rough terrain.
• Three-way adjustable hydraulic shock.
• Separate pressurized expansion tank (Nitrogen gas N2) with fully floating piston.
• Shock cylinder made from Steel alloy with lapping and nickel-plating surface treatment.
• Tank cylinder made from Alu alloy (Al 7075) for better heat dissipation.
• Main piston D.46 with flow dynamics specially designed for better control of the suspension movements.
• Piston shaft D.16 made from high tensile alloy Steel, faced with hard Chrome.
• Fully re-buildable and re-valveable.
• All components, machined from Alu alloy, are with anodizing treatment.
• Spring in Cr-Mb alloy Steel, available in different rates.