Set rear twin-shocks for Classic & Custom bikes, of very easy use and adjust for the road rider to get a right set-up. Computerized engineering systems are used to design, project and produce all the components and only materials of high-end technical and mechanical characteristics are used. High precision machining with the objective of improving comfort, safety, and setting.
• Adjustable hydraulic shock, Emulsion style, Nitrogen gas (N2) pressurized.
• Single-way adjustable hydraulic shock: REBOUND.
• Cylinder D.40 in Aluminium alloy.
• Piston shaft D.16 made from high tensile alloy Steel, hard Chrome coatted.
• Spring Preload by millimetric rings.
• Spring in Cr-Mb alloy Steel, available in different rates (based on the bike model and the rider/passenger/luggage weight).
• Fully re-buildable and re-valveable.
• All components, machined from Alu alloy, are with anodizing treatment.