Shock absorber for road, sport and racing bikes.
Computerized engineering systems are used to designe, project and produce all the components and only materials of high-end technical and mechanical characteristics are used. High precision machining with the objective of reducing weight and friction to improve sliding, high temperature stability, fine damping adjustment to ensure greatest sensivity and confidence to the rider (the difference in damping is easily perceptible with every click adjustment ) and also an excellent stability of the rear axle.
All this without forgetting the Matris “look”
• Three-way adjustable hydraulic shock.
• Separate pressurized expansion tank (Nitrogen gas N2) with fully floating piston.
• The cylinders are made from Alu alloy (Al 7075) with lapping and hard oxidation
• Main piston D.46 mm with flow dynamics specially designed for better control of
the suspension movements.
• Piston shaft D.16 mm made from high tensile alloy Steel, faced with hard Chrome and DLC Black coated.
• Fully re-buildable and re-valveable.
• The shock is available with different “top head” for a better fit on the different bike models.
• Spring in Cr-Mb alloy Steel, available in different rates and based on the model of bike and rider weight.
• All components, machined from Alu alloy, are with anodizing treatment.