Shock absorber for sport and naked bikes, ideal for road and sport use (track day).
Computerized engineering systems are used to design, project and produce all the components and only materials of high-end technical and mechanical characteristics are used.
High precision machining with the objective of reducing weight and friction to improve sliding, high temperature stability, fine damping adjustment to ensure greatest sensivity and confidence to the rider (the difference in damping is easily perceptible with every click adjustment).
All this without forgetting the Matris “look “.
• Two-way adjustable hydraulic shock.
• Separate pressurized expansion tank (Nitrogen gas N2) with fully floating piston.
• The cylinders are made from Alu alloy (Al 7075).
• Main piston D.46 mm with flow dynamics specially designed for better control of
the suspension movements.
• Piston shaft D.16 mm made from high tensile alloy Steel, hard Chrome coatted.
• Fully re-buildable and re-valveable.
• All components, machined from Alu alloy, are with anodizing treatment.