FRONT KIT “ESA” BMW R1200 GS & GS ADVENTURE
Hydraulic monoshock with inner pressurized expansion tank (Nitrogen gas N2) equipped with fully floating piston for gas/oil separating.
Computerized engineering systems are used to design, project and produce all the components and only materials of high-end technical
and mechanical characteristics are used with high precision machining.
Replace the hydraulic “heart” of the front original suspension, taking advantage of the BMW ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment)
original parts for adjusting the Rebound and spring Preload.
• Cylinder in Steel alloy, with lapping for an effectively “zero” stiction and Nichel surface treatment.
• High tensile Steel alloy D.16 piston shaft with hard Chrome surface coating.
• Fully re-buildable and re-valveable.
• Spring in Cr-Mb alloy Steel, available in different rates based on the bike and the rider/passenger/luggage weight).
• All components, machined from Alu alloy, are with anodizing treatment.
FOR R1200GS M.Y.2004/2007 & R1200GS ADVENTURE M.Y.2005/2012 (ESA TYPE SHOWA & WP)