A range of shocks of easy adjustment for an excellent upgrade and high performance with the objective to improve comfort, safety, and setting to ensure greatest sensitivity and confidence to the rider. Computerized engineering
systems are used to design and produce all the components and only materials of highend technical and mechanical
characteristics are used with high precision machining.
• Two-way hydraulic shock, adjustableby separate and independent units.
• REBOUND adjustment
• COMPRESSION adjustment
• Separate pressurized expansion tank (Nitrogen gas N2) with fully floating piston connected with a flexible hose in steel braid, coated.
• Main piston D.46 with flow dynamics specially designed for better control of the suspension movements.
• Piston shaft D.16 made from high tensile alloy Steel, hard Chrome coatted.
• Fully re-buildable and re-valveable.
• Adjustable length for a customizable setting.
• Bottom eyelet joint, machined from billet in Stainless Steel (AISI 304).
Range of length adjustment: 9 mm.
• All components, machined from Alu alloy, are with anodizing treatment. Spring in Cr-Mb alloy Steel.