REAR KIT “ESA” BMW R1200 GS & GS ADVENTURE
Rear hydraulic shock with separate pressurized expansion tank (Nitrogen gas N2) with fully floating piston connected with a flexible hose in steel braid, coated. Computerized engineering systems are used to design, project and produce all the components and only materials of high-end technical and mechanical characteristics are used with high precision machining.
It replaces the hydraulic “heart” of the rear original suspension, taking advantage of the BMW ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment)
original parts for adjusting the Rebound and spring Preload.
• The kit Matris adds the Compression hydraulic adjustment for the most complete and customizable setting of the bike.
• Cylinder in Steel alloy, with lapping for an effectively “zero” stiction and Nichel surface treatment.
• High tensile Steel alloy D.16 piston shaft with hard Chrome surface coating.
• Spring in Cr-Mb alloy Steel, available in different rates based on the bike and the rider/passenger/luggage weight).
• All components, machined from Alu alloy, are with anodizing treatment.
FOR R1200GS M.Y.2004/2007 & R1200GS ADVENTURE M.Y.2005/2012 (ESA TYPE SHOWA & WP)