Hydraulic fork cartridge kit that completely replace all the existing fork internals.
Fully-adjustable on Spring Preload, and on separate and asymmetrical Compression and Rebound functions to allow an excellent upgrade of the original fork, offering to the rider a greater customization of the set-up.
• Fork cartridge cylinder D.20 mm in Alu alloy Al 7075, with anti-friction lapping and oxidation surface treatment.
• Pumping rod D.12 mm in Alu alloy Al 7075, with anti-friction lapping and hard oxidation surface treatment.
• Set of Compression and Rebound D.20 mm valves, supported by oilless slide bearings, machined from Aluminium billet, with its own dedicated shims stack for a total hydraulic flows control.
• Anti-cavitation valve sets.
Spring preload, mounted on axial roller bearings, with specific clicks.
Rebound unit with specific clicks.
Compression unit with specific clicks.
• Compression adjustment valve set as replacement of the original one (if originally provided on non-asymmetric fork type).
• Set of linear spring in Si-Cr alloy Steel, available in different rates, specific for the different bike models and the driver weigth, for a total custom.