Hydraulic fork cartridge kit that completely replace all the existing fork internals. Fully-adjustable on Spring Preload, Compression
and Rebound functions to allow an excellent upgrade of the original fork, offering to the rider a greater customization
of the set-up.
• Fork cartridge cylinder D.25 mm in Alu alloy Al 7075, with anti-friction lapping and oxidation surface treatment.
• Pumping rod D.12 mm in Alu alloy Al 7075, with anti-friction lapping and hard oxidation surface treatment.
• Set of Compression and Rebound valves, supported by oilless slide bearings, machined from Aluminium billet, with its own dedicated shims stack for a total hydraulic flows control. No modification to the original fork is required for assembly the fork kit. It is completely overhauled for a proper and regular maintenance.
• Spring preload, mounted on axial roller bearings, with specific clicks.
• Rebound unit with specific clicks.
• Compression unit with specific clicks. (valve set in place of the original).
• Bottom spacer available in different lengths, to fit correctly on the different front fork models. Easy to replace the hydraulic cartridge without demounting the fork.
All components of the cartridge are made of Aluminium alloy and subjected to anodizing surface treatment, with the objective to contain the weights and to ensure long-lasting wear.
Fork kit supplied with specific fluid (Motorex Fork Oil)..
• Set of linear spring in Si-Cr alloy Steel, available in different rates, specific for the different bike models and the driver weigth, for a total custom.